Calling all Facilitators, take your team building skills to the next level through this pioneering course: “Clean For Teams“
AMKT is delighted to host Caitlin Walker for her second visit, in 2016.
Caitlin’s breakthrough approach works with diverse groups from disaffected teenagers to senior leaders in business and education. Experience how she creates with you, the conditions out of which collaboration can emerge, even with with most dysfunctional of teams. Systemic Modelling develops collective trust within classrooms, businesses and communities.
Experience Systemic Modelling from the inside as part of a group & find out about:
- How we each make sense of our words & gestures as we explain experiences
- The assumptions we each make a split second after someone speaks
- “Clean Feedback” so as to distinguish judgements from actual evidence
- Developing ideas and those of others by using David Grove’s Clean questions
- Your unconscious models for ‘time’, ‘temper’, and ‘learning at your best’
- How to apply these tools & explore what happens when values are compromised
- How this approach is applied in business, education, health & communities
Only 2 places left so register now!
* Special rates for NGO’s and repeat attendees. Call or Whatsapp us on +6016 9127019 to find out more.